Treelife is a professional services firm providing legal, compliance and financial services with a focus on the startup ecosystem. Our multi-disciplinary teams give you holistic and quality solutions each time. With over 300+ startups serviced, worked on over 100 + transactions and solving countless problems that entrepreneurs and investors come across. During our tenure, we have built deep sector expertise about the startup ecosystem. Our purpose is to ‘empower businesses to help them achieve growth with our skill sets’.
- Knowledge and interest in broad areas of corporate and transactional matters, including disclosure and reporting, corporate governance, and investments
- Advice on diverse complex structures based on varied business models with multiple marquee startup founders and investors
- Lead Investment transactions for Startups and Investors in the ecosystem. From overseeing the drafting, vetting to negotiating transaction documents.
- Manage compliance & legal functions while working directly with Founders
- Advise confidently and efficiently on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters: Company Law, Data Protection, Commercial Contracts, Foreign Investments, Acquisitions, Investment Exits
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters.
- Manage the legal team and execute numerous projects simultaneously
- Keeping track of all industry relevant changes across the specified territories (India and International)
- Exposure to cross functional training including regulatory and finance
- LLB/LLM from a premier law school
- 6-8 years of Experience in a law firm, boutique or otherwise.
To apply for this Job : Click Here