For more than 20 years, Mission Data has specialized in designing and building smart digital products for companies of all sizes. We are a seasoned, innovative team of advisors, architects, engineers, designers, and strategists with expertise in user experience design, digital product development, and distributed workforce enablement. Our love of all things tech is grounded in the possible. The practical application of technology to enable big ideas is what excites us, and we strive to make a lasting impact on the businesses with whom we partner.
- Maintain monthly program compliance summaries to ensure supplier documentation on file for each program is accurate and up-to-date; facilitate communications between the program office, corporate leadership, and supplier representatives to resolve non-compliance
- Collect and analyze supplier financial statements to determine the financial stability of the organization and make recommendations to program office actions to address high-risk suppliers
- Support the implementation of new programs by facilitating the supplier vetting process, including distribution of contracts for signature and collection/verification of program required documentation for compliance; facilitate communications between internal stakeholder/s and supplier to resolve any contract or documentation related issues
- Conduct, facilitate and maintain audit/compliance offerings per respective Customer(s):
- Data integrity audits, onboard audits, subcontractor and employment verification audits, expense audit, in addition to analyzing audit findings and deliver audit review to management
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement process/procedural changes as a result of audit findings
- Work with reporting team to design required system-generated audit reports.
- 2-5 years of relatable experience
- Good at data management, such as managing supplier data
- Excellent communication, as this individual will be interacting with stakeholders and suppliers (Recruitment Agencies / Staffing firms) across APAC, with high volume communication
- Should be experienced working for audit, insurance audit, compliance and really good at validating local information
- Should be independent and be able to manage tasks by themselves, in a proactive manner
- Ideally, the candidate would have some experience in compliance coordination, risk management, ethic compliance, legal validation, NDA exposure, evidentiary supporting documentation, and communication etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detailed staffing industry knowledge (preferred)
- Familiarity with auditing and risk management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Functional computer/technical knowledge
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
To apply for this Job : Click Here