The Dialogue is an emerging Public-Policy think-tank based out of New Delhi. A horizontal institution, The Dialogue specialises in driving a development oriented narrative that demonstrates the impact of policies on people. We publish authoritative, impactful and powerful articles highlighting developments taking place across multiple sectors.
- Undertaking both primary and secondary research tasks on tech policy. These tasks will be both sectoral and functional in nature.
- Help draft amendments for reports and prepare briefing material.
- Keep track of current affairs and important developments across sectors, and use this information to develop context dependent thematic policy briefs.
- The role requires the analysts to communicate their research, present analysis at various fora and interact with key stakeholders.
- In addition, the candidate will also be required to perform such other duties and discharge responsibilities as may be assigned to them from time to time.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good quantitative skills with an ability to analyse and represent data accurately;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality work in a timely way;
- Objective thinking and openness to ideas.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Post-graduates and scholars from the background of Law, Public Policy, Development Sciences, Economics, and/or any relevant field.
- Candidates having worked on data governance or similar policy work experiences for about 3-5 years will be given preference.
- Candidates with a legal education background will be given preference.
To apply for this Job : Click Here