Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
- Scope opportunities in market, develop, implement policy, ethics and compliance initiatives for the WhatsApp Pay and Financial Inclusion Programs.
- Build measures to drive compliance to the regulations, code of conduct, Anti-Corruption Policies, AML compliances and policies
- Conduct outreach regarding ethics and compliance matters with regional stakeholders, including regional leadership
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders like legal, product and engineering teams to identify compliance opportunities and provide compliance advice and support to the business
- Manage regulatory compliances with payment service providers, banks and fintechs
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions through the compliance mindset
- Structure, plans, and conduct regular regional, country, and programmatic risk assessments, with main focus on regulatory compliance-related risks
- Monitor business activity and recommend appropriate issue-specific / programmatic actions to mitigate risks
- Track, analyse, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem
- Proven track record, with 10+ years experience in policy work related to financial services, digital banking, UPI, payment industry, banking and technology related compliances and regulatory liasioning
- Policy background combined with compliance and legal exposure which would include an understanding of how key regulators operate
- Experience in dealing with regulatory audits, FIU reporting, suspicious transaction monitoring etc and building and maintaining a good working relationship with regulators, policymakers.
- Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
- Familiar and comfortable with techno-legal requirements, data centre compliances and conversant with regulatory oversight
- Experienced communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities
- Curious endeavour to study current and emerging laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail
To apply for this Job : Click Here