- Graduate / Masters: LLB /LLM Law
- Qualified to practice law in a relevant jurisdiction.
Location: Mumbai /Gurgaon
Salary: 7 – 9 Lakhs
Industry: Shipping , Supply chain Logistics
Roles & Responsibilities
- General Legal Support. Provide general legal support to the Group, with responsibility for assisting other Group Legal team members as needed.
- Contract Review. Drafting, reviewing and negotiating local, regional and global customer / vendor contracts and general contracts (including IT contracts).
- General Advisory. Advising on legal issues arising out of the Group’s services, including international transportation law, global regulatory matters, information technology issues, general corporate matters and/or any additionally assigned projects or portfolio.
- Corporate. Providing legal support to the Group on general corporate matters, strategy and transactions.
- Compliance. Supporting the Group in ensuring compliance including national and international anti-bribery / anti-corruption laws, international data privacy and competition issues, and ensuring internal consistency with the Group’s code of conduct.
- Risk Mitigation. Working with the Chief Legal Officer, and Global Risk Management teams to identify and mitigate legal risks.
- Training. Provide relevant legal training in respect of internal and regulatory legal environment.
- Management of External Counsel. Provide instructions to and prudent supervision of External Counsel in respect of litigations, disputes or general advisory work.
- Legal Experience: 3 – 5 years in a good law firm and demonstrated experience in contract drafting / review will be viewed positively.
- Corporate Knowledge: Understanding of corporate business needs, structure, including finance and risk management.
- Strengths: Candidate should possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with good analytical, problem solving, decision making and coping skills.
- Sensitivity: Respectful and mindful of cultural sensitivity in interactions.
- Languages: Fluent (reading and writing) in English and another local language.
- Administration: Capable of exercising robust and independent judgment, with ability to work in an organized fashion within imposed / self-imposed timelines.
- Team Player: Able to work cohesively in a team.
- Ethics. High degree of professional ethics and integrity required.
- Versatility: Willingness and capacity to learn and expand personal portfolio and competencies.
To apply for this Job : Click Here