Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the job
As Corporate Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You’re part of a whip-smart group of in-house lawyers and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently. You are collaborative — ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with Googlers from all over the company. As an integrated part of the team, you proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will not only move information into the 21st century, but move information law forward as well.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements across all product areas and functions.
- Draft, negotiate, and lead to closure a variety of commercial agreements including bespoke agreements for novel/pilot products/projects, covering a wide range of activities.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product, marketing, and sales initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise senior management and cross-functional project teams in Asia Pacific and USA with regard to various contractual covenants, potential legal risks, and ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in India.
- LL.B or comparable law degree and qualification to practice law in India.
- Bar Qualified to practice in India.
- 4 years of relevant experience within the commercial, intellectual property, media and technology areas.
- Experience with a law firm and as an in-house counsel in a Multinational Company, whether in India or overseas.
- Established track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams on legal and/or non-legal related projects; demonstrated client management skills.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy-regulatory environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of matters from the complex to the routine/standard ones.
To apply for this Job : Click Here