LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 495 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile to assist our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 46,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders. Learn more at http://www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
Role: Senior Executive- Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 2 to 4 years only
Location: Mumbai (Mandate) – Work from Office
Joining: Immediate basis
- Continuous monitoring of compliances in the compliance tool with 100% compliance assurance.
- Drive implementation of compliance automation through compliance tool and bring all compliance application for LTI present geographies.
- Cordinating with legal consultancies to ensure compliance checklist through compliance tool and motivating internal stakeholders to ensure compliance.
- Run consistency check on laws for completeness of compliances.
- Ensure timely actions to be taken for any rectification of non compliance.
- Ensure timely closure of internal audit findings by the department SPOCs.
- Facilitate further automation and improvements in compliance tool by giving suggestions.
- Support team to represent any internal or external audit.
- Good knowledge about legal updates, research and deep understanding on the applicability of laws as per various geographies.
- Good and Effective communication
To apply for this Job : Click Here