Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for profit organisation that has been working since 2000 with the elementary education system in rural government schools.
- Draft, review and negotiate various kinds of agreements including high-value EPC, service agreements, software license agreements, and land purchase and leases.
- Develop and implement standard contract templates and compliance checklists
- Advice on legal & secretarial aspects and applicable statutory compliances of various legal entity structures.
- Draft minutes of board meetings, board resolutions and co-ordinate with the external consultant for various legal & statutory filing requirements- for trust, society & Sec 8 company structures.
- Front end all compliances related to Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Drive compliance with various labour statutes such as Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, Provident Fund, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour Regulation Act etc.
- Research, interpret and apply pertinent statutes, regulations, and case laws to multiple aspects of Foundation work.
- Handle litigation matters.
- Identify and manage relations with outside legal counsel on various matters – intellectual property, taxation, Right to Information, Right to Education Act etc.
- Publish periodic MIS on all legal and secretarial matters.
Technical and Professional Competence
- LL.B from a reputed law college and ACS with 3 to 5 years of generalist legal experience, in a corporate legal department or Tier I/II law firm including both legal and secretarial aspects.
- Exceptionally good drafting skills and mastery over the English language.
- Good knowledge of the law relating to contract and property.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills.
- Reasonable understanding of commercial matters.
Behavioral & Managerial Competencies
- High self-drive and confidence.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent thinking, reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aggressive commitment and customer orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
To apply for this Job : Click Here