Technology drives human progress. This tenet is the core of our business and vision. Our customers and team members are integral to our continuing success as we provide the essential infrastructure for organizations to transform their digital futures.
- Provide Advisory service to the various HR functions like Talent Acquisition, RHR, C&B, operations etc.
- Review Talent Acquisition templates, recommend compensation and benefits policies, communication etc.
- Provide India/ APJ training support
- HR operations: Car lease, advisory, projects, communication, policies etc.
- Providing support around labor compliance (New laws & regulations), contingent labor (My Talent on Demand) etc.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Here’s What We Are Looking For With This Role
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Prior experience in providing legal support to the HR function
- Knowledge of legal research skills.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
- Experience in Labour and employment laws
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisition/ dealing with HR requirements
- LLB/ LLM from Tier 1 Institution
What’s on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within IT Hardware
- Flexible working options
To apply for this Job : Click Here