Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel (I8)
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel on our Legal team in Bangalore
What You’ll Achieve
As a Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel (I8), you will be responsible for providing legal support to the Human Resource function. You will work with the Talent Acquisition, TMS, Compensation & Benefits, RHR, HR operations and other human resource verticals
- Provide Advisory service to the various HR functions like Talent Acquisition, RHR, C&B, operations etc.
- Review Talent Acquisition templates, recommend compensation and benefits policies, communication etc.
- Provide India/ APJ training support
- HR operations: Car lease, advisory, projects, communication, policies etc.
- Providing support around labor compliance (New laws & regulations), contingent labor (My Talent on Demand) etc.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Here’s What We Are Looking For With This Role
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Prior experience in providing legal support to the HR function
- Knowledge of legal research skills.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
- Experience in Labour and employment laws
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisition/ dealing with HR requirements
- LLB/ LLM from Tier 1 Institution
What’s on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within IT Hardware
- Flexible working options
To apply for this Job : Click Here