areersanta.com is India’s first dedicated career portal for jobs, internship and learning modules for CA, CS, CWA, CFA, MBA, B.Com, BMS, BFM, BMM and other commerce professionals. We are a team of professionals in the same fraternity who are ideally placed to understand the needs of employers, candidates, coaching classes and students. We have offices in Mumbai and Pune and are connecting candidates and employers as per their requirements for over 6 years. Our Accomplishments include posting close to 1500 openings on our site till date, across different regions in Mumbai and have more than 12,000 candidates registered on our site. We have served more than 100 companies , conducting 2000+ interviews. We also host Job fairs with a large participation by students and companies. We tie up with colleges and arrange Various workshops for career growth of our students.
Job Role/ Responsibilities/Skills
The person will report to the Partner
- Worked on MA, Early and growth stage Investment transactions, handling due diligence, pre-closing, and post-closing transaction-related matters.
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws, import export regulations, especially in the areas of commercial transactions and statutory compliances.
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of matters from complex, multi-jurisdictional investment agreement transactions and other corporate law agreements;
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company.
- High execution, ownership, and finishing skills along with the ability to have a 360-degree view of a transaction and basic knowledge on FEMA and tax that are relevant to a transaction
- Ability to lead a team of Lawyers and Company Secretaries
- Ability to train and guide a team of lawyers and company secretaries.
- Excellent legal and business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters.
- Reliability, dependability: Works hard and does what it takes to get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well in a cross-functional team. Writing, speaking and listening effectively. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly, and with brevity. Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making, and performance. Understands the value of listening to others. Thinks before speaking. Probes to understand and confirms understanding of what is heard. Encourages others to speak.
- Composure: Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control. Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity during crisis situations. Looks immediately for resolution rather than placing blame.
- Open communication: Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treats others opinions with respect. Fosters open communication and candid discussions. Shares information that helps others do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
- LL.B. from a recognized university in India.
- Company Secretary (preferred but not compulsory)
To apply for this Job : Click Here