Turbostart is a yearly, sector agnostic, pan-India programme which identifies the most innovative startups in the country and guides them to scalability.
Job Role and Description:
- Vetting/ drafting of various transactional documents clauses- Scheme of Arrangement, Share Purchase Agreement, Investment Agreements, Term Sheets etc.
- Overall experience in deal structuring and manage all stages of the investment process, including advising on instruments from investment, legal DD, transaction documentation, execution, and negotiations with relevant stakeholders.
- Legal due diligence
- Obtaining registration and ongoing compliance with respect to local statutory registrations
- M&A activities from tax inter alia include transaction structuring from tax and regulatory perspective, preparing integration schemes, coordination with various teams, review of schemes/transaction documents related to the aforementioned structuring, implementation, and compliance.
- Coordination with various stakeholders for transaction closure.
- The role involves the applicability of regulatory laws (Companies Act, Competition Act, SEBI, FEMA, corporate laws, stamp duty, IP, etc)
- Any other assigned duties.
- LL.B (5 years)
- Team Player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Persistent and Persuasive
To apply for this job : Click Here