An online legal education startup who stand for ‘legal literacy’ for all & who thrive to make people successful. We believe that justice will only be available to all via legal literacy & high-quality legal aid. Quality legal help can be provided only via skilled legal professionals – We, as a legal education provider, focus on creating & delivering practically oriented, career-specific law courses which can increase the skill-set of any legal professional/student and make them employable/increase their efficiency in a current job.
Position – Senior Associate
Courses – International Business Laws, US Contract Drafting, and International Contract Drafting
Eligibility: LLB/LLM Degree
1-3 Years PQE in Contract drafting/reviewing
- Draft course chapters, PPTs, and simulation exercises
- Conduct and host classes
- Evaluate student assignments and provide in-line feedback
- Mentor students and help them with their queries
- Strategize and effectuate course delivery in coordination with the team assigned
Requirements of the role:
- Experience as a legal associate in a law firm/chamber (Corporate)
- Experience in drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Ability to research international laws through paid legal websites like Westlaw/LexisNexis and free sources like country government websites and law firm/accounting firms websites.
- Know-how to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Meet)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to work dynamically and adapt to role changes
- Time-management skills
- Ability to work congenially with a team
To apply for this Job : Click Here