YJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. BYJU’S also acquired White Hat Jr in 2020, a Mumbai-based programming start-up focused on empowering children with coding skills.
Minimum qualification and PQE require
- LLB/ LLM from a reputed law school in India
- 2 – 4 years of PQE preferably with a reputed law firm in India.
- In-house profiles having experience in drafting and reviewing complex commercial contracts, investment documents; researching and analysing various applicable laws (including laws pertaining to information technology and intellectual property) and liaising with external consultants on various real estate and dispute resolution matters will also be considered.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple business teams to provide necessary legal support.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contracts relating to sales, marketing, infrastructure, acquisitions and maintenance, content creation and other information technology / intellectual property related services.
- Ability to identify business risks in commercial contracts and suggest protective legal measures against such risks.
- Handling and leading completion of corporate actions as part of closing investment and acquisition transactions.
- Research and drafting of legal advisories for business teams on range of topics, such as advisories relating to foreign exchange control laws, advertisement guidelines, data protection laws, information technology laws and intellectual property laws.
- Liaising with external consultants to provide support to business teams on real estate matters and disputes.
- Managing data base of contracts executed, preparing data room and summary of critical business contracts for management.
- Coordination and providing support on corporate secretarial and labour laws and compliance matters.
To apply for this Job : Click Here