Gameskraft is a gaming company that’s building the world’s most-loved online gaming ecosystem, one game at a time. Created in 2017 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Gameskraft was launched to create the next big revolution in the e-gaming industry. Powering this revolution is a team of passionate professionals who’ve studied at India’s best educational institutions including IITs, IIMs, ISB, NSIT, and BHU, and who’s been instrumental in building technology companies like Flipkart, Myntra, Grofers, Goibibo, and many more. Gameskraft’s portfolio of online games includes India’s topmost rummy games, poker games, and more, all of which are completely safe, secure, and ethical. The popularity of these games stands testimony to the heart and mind invested in them by our brilliant team.
About the Role
GamesKraft seeks a highly motivated lawyer to work in its legal team in India. This position will primarily focus on disputes and regulatory matters and is a group level appointment.
This position will report to the Group General Counsel.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with business and cross-functional teams on a range of issues including commercial, product and transactional matters.
- Manage deal structuring and provide advice to internal teams on legal and corporate risks.
- Lead on deals and transactions
- Provide strategic and proactive legal advice to internal business groups
- Understand, interpret and apply current regulations as applicable to GamesKraft
- Play your part in creating the gaming ecosystem in India
Who can apply?
- Graduate of Tier I law school
- 7-10 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience of having been part of a Tier I law firm’s corporate and transactional practice is essential
- In-house experience in a fast-paced corporate is a strong plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent grasp over exchange control laws, company law and law of contracts. Working
- understanding of tax laws (transactional), intellectual property laws and competition law
- Ability to structure complex deals, out of the box thinking; and solution-oriented approach
- Prior experience of handling/managing matters in regions outside of India a bonus
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to think laterally and be able to function in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect?
- A fast paced and young work environment which focuses on product innovation and personal growth
- Massive and direct impact on the work you do
- A high performance, high velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth and technology in the online gaming industry
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the brightest & passionate people in the gaming industry
- A culture of taking ownership, sharing ideas and growing along with each product welaunch
To apply for this Job : Click Here