Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting, red-lining of various domestic and international contracts like Master Services Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, NDAs, MOU’S, LOI, RFPs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan related Agreements, Contractual Manpower Agreements, Software License Agreements, Agreements relating to Events etc. Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Provide support to the Company with respect to the corporate governance and statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Responsible to comply with all the company law compliances for all the Group Companies, ensuring timely filing of statutory documents with the relevant regulatory bodies and organizing Board and Shareholder meetings.
- Review of secretarial documents viz Notices, Director Report, Resolutions & minutes of meeting of Directors and Shareholders etc. and simultaneously ability to give secretarial advice to the relevant business unit.
- Sound knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and FEMA.
- Prepared and maintain all statutory Records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- Quality of legal support to all departments and branches; Sales, Marketing & Event teams, Commercial / Finance team and IT Project Teams.
- Ensure, coordinate and watch over consistency, integrity and quality of extended legal support to external and internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Proven ability to manage domestic and international coordination among cross-functional teams.
- Optimising and systematise the Contracting process, TAT expectations, repository and retrieval process.
- Assisting streamlining existing operations, drafting and updating of legal templates and the Policies and Standards.
- Risk Assessment and Reviewing compliances periodically and also preparing Legal and Compliance report on quarterly /monthly basis as required.
- Fellow/Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a qualified lawyer with 5+ years of experience in legal contracts and company secretarial compliance at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: C.S., LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various contracts specially vendor/purchasing contracts.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the organization’s financial performance.
- Strong drafting, reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners;
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details
- Legal Administration Skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
To apply for this Job : Click Here