BetterPlace is India’s largest technology platform delivering digital solutions for blue-collar workforce management, throughout the entire value chain. Through its data-driven, tech platform, BetterPlace uniquely fulfills the requirements of both enterprises and the workforce in this fragmented and underserved ecosystem.
What we are looking for :-
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious individual who thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment. The right person needs a proven track-record of operating at a strategic level and business partnering but we also need someone that can roll their sleeves up and get things done.
what we will do :-
- Provide legal interpretation of civil and criminal court cases which are revised at Supreme, High and District Courts of India in the course of doing court records checks for individuals and entities.
- Review of standard agreements from customers, suppliers and investors.
- Engage with the company’s legal counsel to assist in preparation of documents such as technical collaboration documents, share transfer documents etc.
- Engage with the company’s CA/CS and assist in Ensuring regulatory compliance with respect to board meetings, director appointments, share register, register of members etc.
- Conduct research to ensure that the company stays in compliance with the IT Act and other statues of India with respect to data privacy, individual privacy etc.
- Drafting of legal documents for internal compliance such as code of Conduct, anti-sexual harassment, IP protection etc.
- To do quality check of the task assigned to the subordinate.
- Provide support and consultations in preparing, revising and finalizing legal and written documents.
- Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email), responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders i.e. operations/IT for the on-going legal projects on regular basis.
To apply for this Job : Click Here