We’re a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
What this job involves:
Assisting the legal and contracting team in carrying out applicable compliances for all JLL entities, to mention few, note below:-
- To carry out review and analysis of internal legal & contracting processes and framework.
- Mitigate legal risk by tactfully implementing legal strategy and exploring new legal regimes.
- Detecting legal risks and contractual liabilities in the organization and provide advice on possible non-compliance issues.
- Managing the initial assessment of compliance incidents and directing non-compliance incidents to the appropriate function for addressing.
- Liaising and advising different stakeholders on the importance of legal issues and navigate the rapidly evolving global compliance landscape.
- Maintaining incident management repository for tracking and reporting on legal incidents and assisting in the management of the legal response process.
- Keeping up to date with legal legislation and regulation.
- Bringing in efficacy both in terms of costs and productivity.
- Undertaking contracting monitoring activities.
- Ensuring the compliance control framework remains aligned with external legislation.
- Assist the legal team in drafting and vetting commercial contracts.
- Helps Company to resolve existing and upcoming legal issues and establish cordial relationship with directors and all its stakeholders.
- Provides resolution of business or legal issues by identifying contracting solutions.
- Study of all notifications, circulars, amendments etc. and advice the applicability of the same on the company accordingly.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and clients
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Support to all business lines by advising them on all legal & contracting matters
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a contracting or advisory role, gained as a contracting specialist, legal counsel, or other similar role;
- General understanding of litigation & contracting systems or programs and identifying potential legal risks;
- General knowledge of compliance management, data privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, cybersecurity, workplace harassment, intellectual property, and corporate governance
- 1-2 yrs PQE
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of Contract Act, Labour laws including the new labour codes, Insolvency Code, Stamp Act, Registration Act, etc.;
- Experience in drafting and vetting contracts;
- Ability to research on the matters as per requirement;
- Ability to handle business relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills so as to analyse and opine on various statutory provisions;
- Willingness to travel within India for official work.
To apply for this Job : Click Here