From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to cutting edge sports coverage, and the hottest shows on television, The Walt Disney Company has been making magic since 1923, creating unforgettable stories that connect with audiences around the world. And we’re just getting started! The key to our success…. The Cast, Crew, Imagineers and Employees who honor Disney’s rich legacy by stretching the bounds of imagination to create the never-before-seen, bringing unparalleled entertainment experiences to people of all ages. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world and just imagine the stories you could be part of…
- Review of long & short format Hindi language original content from a content compliance perspective.
- Pre-empt identification of violation of compliance code, internal policy, brand values, government and regulatory policy and potential legal violations.
- Protect the brand’s interest by flagging potential risk of defamation, copyright/ trademark among others in advance.
- Day to day co-coordination with content, marketing and ops teams for approval of content & promotions.
- Study and develop a thorough knowledge of Indian regulatory landscape with a focus on digital content compliance.
- 2-3 years
- Professional background: Candidates with existing S&P backgrounds preferred. Can explore profiles from another OTT content provider. Secondary preference to candidates from content production/ programming/ writing/ research/editing/marketing/creative development backgrounds.
- Education: Bachelors or master’s degree in Media/ History/ Social sciences/ Literature/ Law/ Languages or any other related field.
Knowledge And Skills
- Advanced command on Hindi & English language. Native speakers preferred. High proficiency in verbal/ written language required.
- Excellent general knowledge and knowhow of Indian and global political, religious and socio-cultural topics.
- Knowledge of local customs, communities and sensitivity towards social/ human issues.
- Genuine penchant for OTT content (webseries, movies, short forms) pro consumer of OTT platforms and content on social media.
- Exposure to Hindi/English language content on TV and OTT platforms. Big content consumer.
- Should be well-aware of current news and affairs.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Should have an eye for detail, be organized & self-motivated.
- Should be high on personal accountability and take charge of tasks at hand.
- Should have solution orientation and good interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work through demanding publishing timelines.
To apply for this Job : Click Here