At IBM, we do more than work. We create. We create as technologists, developers, and engineers. We create with our partners. We create with our competitors. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software and consulting, then we want to work with you.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide IP related services to the assigned business units;
- Identify and recommend inventions with high licensing value for patent protection;
- Prepare original and counterpart patent applications for filing in USPTO and IPO, respectively;
- Prosecute patent applications before IPO;
- Handle product related clearance work;
- Provide legal support to IP transaction matters in commercial deals
- Supervise and provide timely IP policy and legislative related matters in India to the IBM IP Management team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Postgraduate university level majored in Information Technologies, Communications, Physics, etc.
- Qualification as Patent Agent/Attorney in India
- At least 6 years experiences in patent practices with good skills in patent application drafting and prosecution
- Good understanding of all sorts of IP related policies, laws and practices in India
- Ability to effectively team and collaborate with colleges in the same field and with people from multiple cultures
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- A bachelor or master of law degree is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously”
To apply for this Job : Click Here