Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information.
Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel (I8)
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel (I8), you will be responsible for providing legal support to the Human Resource function. You will work with the Talent Acquisition, TMS, Compensation & Benefits, RHR, HR operations and other human resource verticals
- Provide Advisory service to the various HR functions like Talent Acquisition, RHR, C&B, operations etc.
- Review Talent Acquisition templates, recommend compensation and benefits policies, communication etc.
- Provide India/ APJ training support
- HR operations: Car lease, advisory, projects, communication, policies etc.
- Providing support around labor compliance (New laws & regulations), contingent labor (My Talent on Demand) etc.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Prior experience in providing legal support to the HR function
- Knowledge of legal research skills.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
To apply for this Job : Click Here