Centrik is a consulting studio founded with a vision to provide turn-key GTL (Government, Tax, and Legal) services with niche expertise. We achieve this by pooling in different experts together, pass on their analysis and work as needed at a price that suits you. Our aim is to let our clients focus on their core idea and vision, leaving the time-consuming compliance, financial planning and execution part thereof, to us.
Qualities and Job Descriptions –
- Independent Experience in Drafting, arguments, appearance across the judiciary including NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, and Supreme Court
- Legal Analysis, legal research, content writing, and research papers
- Have the capability to avail the opportunity to innovate and able to find solutions in relevant matters
- Drafting notices, submissions, and appearance before the NCLT/authority/court
- Zeal to learn and explore things
- Drafting and Research & Development within the given projects
- The candidates who are LLB/LLM /CS and related fields and who are blended with the motive of innovation will be preferred.
Job description/ Qualification
- Law graduate having up to 5-10 years experience in drafting, appearance, arguments before various courts
- The candidate must have excellent command over the drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed etc.
- The Candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
- Coordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings all over India.
- Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Remuneration- Since the opening is very crucial and subject to the candidature, the remuneration and other details shall be discussed after the interview.
Office- South Delhi , New Delhi
To apply for this Job : Share your CV at email@example.com