Intellicity Capital Advisers Private Limited is Category-1 Merchant Banker registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India. Intellicity Capital has been promoted by a team of finance, legal and capital market professionals with an objective to provide value added merchant banking services to its Client. The Professionals at Intellicity Capital have served a wide spectrum of services ranging from IPO management, Corporate Restructuring, takeovers, Listing of Shares and securities, valuations, mergers and amalgamations, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, M&A and Transaction Advisory and general corporate advisory.
Areas of Expertise / Interest / Exposure : Drafting Mandatory – Commercial, Restructuring, Corporate, Criminal and Civil.
A bit of Litigation experience is preferred but not Mandatory
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and all kinds of agreements.
- Representing the Company in various types of contractual matters and civil matters including but not limited to summary suits, writ petitions, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, and other matters pertaining to recovery of dues across various courts of law and tribunals.
- Drafting suits under RERA Act.
- Preparing detailed notes for internal use and for clients, on extant as well as potential legal and contractual issues.
- Drafting of various applications, petitions, statutory notices, claims, counter claims, rejoinders, written statements, evidence affidavits, reply to legal notices, criminal complaints, RTI applications, etc.
- Strategising with Head – Legal and the Company management relevant aspects of subsisting litigations.
- Briefing and coordinating with various law firms and independent legal practitioners regarding all the disputes involving the Company.
- Drafting and vetting of power of attorneys, and correspondence to be sent to government and non-government clients regarding disputes, show cause notices, contractual misinterpretation, legal notices etc.
- Visiting competent authorities for documentation, following-up and keeping a record of same.
Preferred Knowledge Areas : Companies Act, CrPC, IPC, CPC, RERA Act, Experience dealing with IBC Matters, Arbitration Matters, Experience with CIRP Process etc.
Renumeration will be based on experience and skill set. Packages shall vary from 6 -10L Per Annum
- LLB/LLM from a reputed University
- Drafting Expertise is a MUST, Litigation Experience preferred but not Mandatory
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in Corporate and Company Matters
- Very good command over English
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied and fast-moving workload.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Jasola, Delhi
To apply for this Job : Click Here