We strive to identify, assess and find the right candidates for our clients from around the world. We do this by leveraging technology and our network of consultants that operate from offices located globally. Our differentiating factor would be the multimedia report used to present the final results to our clients. This report contains the methodology designed by Catenon that individually analyses and compares each candidate, providing our clients with a holistic view of each candidate and allowing them to make an informed decision.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Law degree from a reputable Indian university
- Advocate, i.e., Member of Indian Bar
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the corporate firm, or boutique dealing with international clients
- Ability to draft complex legal opinions, conduct research independently and create client proposals
- Ability to cover the following areas: Litigation, Commercial Contracts, Labour Law
- Some knowledge about the law related to foreign investments in India would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage own cases – this would be a standalone position
To apply for this Job : Click Here