Convosight is on a mission to enable community creators generate sustainable income from their communities. Building a first of it’s kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 5000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 100M+ members today.
Roles And Responsibilities
Oversee legal matters (regulatory, product reviews, litigation, legal compliance, and commercial and corporate work) pertaining to all Convosight entities including but not limited to
- Provide day-to-day legal counsel to company stakeholders on general corporate and commercial matters
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of contracts and legal documents, including service contracts, supplier contracts, outsourcing, professional and support services and service levels agreements
- Manage onboarding process for new clients of the Company and ensuring timely registration
- Undertake general corporate work and secretarial work with legal consultants (RBI/ FEMA, Corporate laws, Information security and data protection law, Advertisement / Marketing laws etc.) as well as drafting, reviewing and maintaining corporate documents (meeting minutes, resolutions, POAs, MOAs, licenses, etc.)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations, and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Identification of compliance & end-to-end loop closure including managing the communication to concerned stakeholders.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, regulations and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / J.D from an accredited university
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited university / Company secretary is a plus.
- Qualified Lawyer – must be admitted to practice law in home country (Bar admitted/Law Society)
- 5 years PQE
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, negotiation and drafting skills;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well with large and diverse teams, including upper management;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Proficient in setting priorities and managing expectations with respect to deliverables and deadlines;
- Pragmatic approach, including the ability to simplify legal concepts for business colleagues and non-legal audiences;
- Superior research skills;
- Ability to exercise judgement and assess risk in diverse markets
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Ethical work culture. We believe in open, intellectually honest culture where everyone contribute and do their life’s best work
- Learn new things, solve new problems, be part of an innovative tech start-up that’s disrupting middle of the funnel brand marketing
- We foster a culture that values first principle thinking, encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
- If you value autonomy, believe in getting things done, are passionate, can turn ideas into reality, enjoys working at an early stage SaaS company, with minimal supervision – come join us!
Our Team and culture:
- Aside from being a fast-paced, result-oriented startup, there is more to our personality.
- We truly believe that Ideas don’t have a hierarchy; It’s a fact that most of the ideas have come – from interns and freshers
- Lots and lots of learning, problem-solving (we take paper notes all the time)
- Work-life balance is v imp but there are times we burn the midnight oil
- We like challenging the ordinary; our growth has been organic
To apply for this Job : Click Here