We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
- To help deliver, manage and support legal work in within Dentsu at a senior level of ability, management interaction and responsibility.
- Provides legal and strategic advice to stakeholders at various levels of the organisation on relevant subjects to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and protection of Dentsu’ s commercial interests
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on complex commercial agreements
- Provides legal support (templates, advice, risk management, subject matter knowledge) to accelerate and underpin the expansion of company strategy
- Provides legal support on various matters to commercial teams in contractual negotiations to achieve the most advantageous and/or beneficial legal and commercial terms for Dentsu
- Implements best-practices in compliance, contracts management, intellectual property, data privacy, IT, litigation and/or M&A
- Delivers cost-effective handling of existing litigation and disputes to Dentsu’ s best interests, including timely and accurate reporting
- Developing, overseeing and managing Dentsu’ s internal programmes to ensure contract compliance in South Asia.
- Identifying and implementing process and policy improvements, working with General counsel – South Asia to share and implement consistent best practice.
- Leading or assisting in internal investigations related to actual or alleged compliance breaches in South Asia.
- Leading process management of external compliance audit engagements.
- Maintaining awareness about existing regulatory requirements, any anticipated changes, and industry best practice.
- To act as the day-to-day interface between the company and external counsel, briefing external counsels.
- Ensure effective litigation management of all cases like identification, appointment and management of external litigation partners, timely filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the leadership.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts; documents from and oversee preparation of litigation files meticulously.
- LL.B with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience
- A stint in Media & Entertainment or Information Technology industry shall be an added advantage.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive experience dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- ability to identify risks, issues and solutions
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise complex and often interrelated tasks
- Good team player, collaborative style of working
To apply for this Job : Click Here