Flipkart is committed to transforming commerce in India through investments in made-in-India technology innovations, customer-centric constructs, a diverse category landscape and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, a focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs, all driven by a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
About The Role & What You’ll Do
- Ability to strategically handle and advise Flipkart Health on all legal and regulatory issues.
- Provide legal advisory on impactful strategic business opportunities and support with the launch of new constructs for Flipkart Health.
- Provide legal clarifications on regulations governing the Healthtech sector including the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and the related regulations, proposed epharmacy bill, various regulations enacted by the drug authorities (including telemedicine regulations, pharmacy regulations etc.).
- Provide legal advisory on new and existing regulations governing ecommerce such as FDI in ecommerce, data privacy, payment aggregator and payment gateway guidelines, Information Technology (Intermediary) Guidelines
- Understand the data privacy issues governing the healthtech space and advise on the same.
- Experience interacting with Drug Authorities and other regulators.
- Experience in putting in place all the compliances required under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and related regulations for carrying on business in the healthtech space.
- Research into new laws, regulations and legal regime that may impact healthtech sector in India and advise on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks.
- Build awareness of legal risk exposures and set up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
- Risk spotting- Proactively identifying matters that could potentially impact Flipkart Health
- Initiates cross-functional efforts to drive organizational alignment
- Demonstrate maturity, judgement and functional expertise when solving legal issues and dealing with business stakeholders
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts for Flipkart Health
What you will need?
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law College
- Strong foundation in all laws which are applicable to the healthtech sector.
- 8-10 years of experience as an in-house counsel
- Collaborative, with the ability to build and sustain business relationships.
- Decisive as a leader who takes ownership of actions and responsibilities with the ability to take constructive stand on difficult issues
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced dynamic business environment.
- Enable business without compromising on the process.
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, prioritise, plan, coordinate and execute on assignments
- Good team player with a collaborative approach in completing assignments.
- Meticulous and punctual.
- Leverage business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and written) with the ability to interface with people across all levels in the organization
- Adept to work on high bandwidth and support variety of business needs
To apply for this Job : Click Here