Time to enable Glance – a lock screen in-built feature that has exclusive and fun content ranging from Games to Travel to Entertainment to Sports. Glance offers you a world of exclusive LIVE shows featuring your favorite superstars from the world of cinema, cricket, and beyond directly on your lock screen. Be it leading sports competitions to fun chat shows with celebs, Glance has it all! Furthermore, Glance allows the audience to take a direct part in these shows in the forms of QnA’s, polls, and other fun activities. Glance covers stories from all over the world, on topics such as Games, Travel, Fun Facts, Fitness, Entertainment, Sports, News. If you want it, Glance has it! Never miss an update about anything with Glance at your fingertips. Glance is offered across top regional and international languages including English, Hindi, Bangla, and Bahasa being some of the languages offered on the platform.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements for e-commerce, digital marketing, multi brand marketing (including brand development, procurement, merchandizing, affiliate/influencer marketing, etc.).
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory issues.
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 6-8 years of work experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts and business advisory work.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing in the e-commerce space and/or multi-brand marketing sectors including handling legal aspects of regulatory approvals, product compliance, consumer protection and overall compliance.
- Must be abreast with industry trends and best practices in the e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Informed on current and developing legislation governing e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
To apply for this Job : Click Here