Founded in March 2020, the brains behind kWh Bikes are electrical & electronics engineers: second-time entrepreneur Siddharth Janghu, whose previous venture was backed by Tiger Global, and Kartik Gupta, who managed software projects for Tesla and BMW and moved from Silicon Valley back to India. Anupriya Kumar, ex-Big 4 economist and advisor, ideated the inception of kWh Bikes given government incentives, green credentials, amongst other benefits.
- Position: Senior Legal Counsel at kWh Bikes
- Location: Bengaluru
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years of post-qualification legal experience in the automotive or engineering industry
- Education: LLB
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Legal advice on matters pertaining to corporate, competition, plant setup, data protection, privacy, employment, contracts, consumer protection, environmental, health & safety, cybersecurity, government regulations, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalization of contracts and agreements;
- Managing any disputes and litigation matters;
- Designing, implementing, and enforcing company policies to ensure compliance with government regulations.
To apply for this Job : Click Here