Morae Global Corporation is trusted worldwide by leading law firms, legal departments, and compliance executives for the delivery of digital and business transformation solutions. Founded in 2015 by pioneers in the legal operations field, our vision is to execute legal + business strategies, resulting in lasting change, value and protection. Morae’s clients regularly refer us to their peers, our people stay with us, and our services keep clients ahead of what’s next. Morae offers the right people and technology needed by legal professionals across globe, from our offices on four continents.
- Draft and assist in negotiation of contracts and agreements, ensuring compliance of legal terms and conditions as detailed in process and guidance documentation.
- Interact with senior managers and employees in all departments across the Client organization. Adept at developing relationships within functional teams of the Client as a key point of contact and business enabler.
- Assist with research and review of applicable federal, state and international statutes and regulations.
- Efficiently compete negotiations by adhering to processes and focusing on what is important to complete negotiations.
- Provide guidance and direction to paralegals and other support staff members of the Client’s Legal Department.
- Develop and maintain playbooks and other guidance materials to document clients risk position and resolve queries of junior team members.
- Drive implementation of quality SLA’s agreed with the client by conducting periodic audit of teams drafts and address issues if any.
- Publish audit findings to the stakeholders with remediation plan where necessary
- Update and maintain commercial contract management tool and database.
- Engage in other related activities as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- BA LL.B/LL.M
- Between 7-9 years of relevant experience drafting and negotiating a variety of buy and sell side contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, editing and document preparation skills, and high attention to detail/quality required.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers in a global organization and international environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision while adhering to SLAs.
- Experience negotiating on behalf of or with parties in North America and EMEA is a plus.
- Analytic abilities, adaptability, and good judgment.
- Prior experience working on leading commercial contract management tool is a plus.
- Ability to work from and with negotiation playbooks and contract templates.
- Have a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here