At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment. #TheBestRun
- Assist with the structuring of complex transactions.
- Draft, redline, and negotiate complex terms and agreements with customers in the private and government sectors, including cloud, software licensing, professional services agreements, data processing agreements, etc. for SAP’s Cloud, Software, and Services business.
- Work closely with the Internal Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams during the drafting and negotiation process.
- Assist the commercial and sales teams with legal escalations relating to the transactions you are working on.
- Help achieve SAP’s business goals and objectives by serving as a true business partner, balancing legal risks appropriately against the commercial objectives.
- Identify contractual risks and suggest alternatives that lead to optimal solutions.
- Work with sales, finance, and operations teams to ensure that contractual terms are compliant with legal, regulatory, and company policies and risk preferences.
- Integrate legal, business, technical, and practical analysis, and a high level of motivation, are essential.
- Assist in handling various field and corporate legal matters, including but not limited to, bid management, employment, privacy, intellectual property rights, claims and disputes management.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Graduation from accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in India
- 8+ years of legal experience in applicable areas of the law and possess solid functional skills (gained in either a reputable law firm or in-house legal environment).
- Preference is experience and expertise in (a) negotiating key terms for Cloud Agreements, such as data protection, data analysis, security, compliance/regulatory, limitation of liability terms, etc. and (b) RFP responses for public sector customers, HR matters including HR litigation and upcoming Indian regulatory topics like data localisation, data privacy and local content requirements in the Indian context.
- Strong relationship-building, leadership and communications skills, both written and oral in the specified language(s).
- Excellent/Fluent written and oral English
- You are creative and demonstrate the ability to “think outside of the box”, meaning that you know when to adhere to established guidelines but you are able question established practices by suggesting new approaches that further the objectives and goals of the Company within our risk and compliance framework.
To apply for this Job : Click Here