We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
Key Purpose & Responsibilities:
- To help deliver, manage and support legal work in within Dentsu at a senior level of ability, management interaction and responsibility.
- Provides legal and strategic advice to stakeholders at various levels of the organization on relevant subjects to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and protection of Dentsu’ s commercial interests
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on complex commercial agreements
- Provides legal support (templates, advice, risk management, subject matter knowledge) to accelerate and underpin the expansion of company strategy
- Provides legal support on various matters to commercial teams in contractual negotiations to achieve the most advantageous and/or beneficial legal and commercial terms for Dentsu
- Implements best-practices in compliance, contracts management, intellectual property, data privacy, IT, non litigation and/or M&A
- Delivers cost-effective handling of existing non litigation related deliverables and disputes to Dentsu’ s best interests, including timely and accurate reporting
- Developing, overseeing and managing Dentsu’ s internal programmes to ensure contract compliance in South Asia.
- Identifying and implementing process and policy improvements, working with General counsel – South Asia to share and implement consistent best practice.
- Leading or assisting in internal investigations related to actual or alleged compliance breaches in South Asia.
- Leading process management of external compliance audit engagements.
- Maintaining awareness about existing regulatory requirements, any anticipated changes, and industry best practices.
- To act as the day-to-day interface between the company and external counsel, briefing external counsels.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts; documents from and oversee preparation of legal files meticulously.
- A stint in Media & Entertainment or Information Technology industry shall be an added advantage.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive experience dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- ability to identify risks, issues and solutions
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize complex and often interrelated tasks
- Good team player, collaborative style of working
To apply for this Job : Click Here