When it is a question of best results for your company, there’s nothing better than hiring from MASK MANPOWER. Placing the correct talent at its appropriate job profile is the basic fundamental profile of the HR. Our persuasive team of professionals who carry experience from diverse fields ensure to discover and provide the precise talent for your company at the most reasonable cost. We flow the simple rule of being focused on quality, our forte has been our TAT (TURN AROUND TIME) which is most essential in every firm.
Position/Designation: Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
Function / Job Family: Legal & Operations
Qualification: LLB/LLM from a reputed College/University
No of yrs of experience: Minimum of 2 to 5 years PQE with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions / Security Trustee Company / Law Firms. Must have hands-on experience of drafting/settling financial and security documentation for banks/NBFC.
- Skills: In-depth knowledge of banking law & practice, corporate laws (including but limited to Companies Act, Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Stamp Act, Registration Act etc.) SEBI Regulations, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code & NCLT procedures, RDB and SARFAESI Acts, Trustee Business etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Capacity to achieve business targets of the group
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to persons have knowledge of local language
- Drafting/Vetting of finance documents viz. Loan Agreement, Security Trustee Agreement, Share Pledge Agreement, Inter Creditor Agreement, Letter ceding charge etc.
- Drafting/Vetting of security documents viz. Deed of Hypothecation, Indenture of Mortgage, Guarantee etc.
- Examining documents viz. MoA & AoA, Board Resolution, Title Search Report, RoC Search Report etc.
- Preparing compliance report and issuance of holding letter.
- Liaison with the stakeholders viz. Lenders, Borrowers, Lawyers Valuers, etc.
- Represent the company before Govt., Semi-Govt. and Local Authorities
- Attending consortium meetings, enforcement proceedings etc.
- Monitoring pendency and ensuring creation of stipulated security, ensuring statutory filings within stipulated time, issue holding confirmation letters, ensuring renewal of insurance, ensuring issuance of revival letter by the obligors etc.
- Handling escalations pertaining to post execution formalities.
- Ensure safe custody of documents
- Litigation/enforcement actions
To apply for this Job : Click Here