Shadowfax is the biggest on-Demand tech-backed gig marketplace that helps businesses outsource last-mile activities. Shadowfax employs ML and AI to offer supply that keeps pace with demand in the fast-growing and highly fragmented hyperlocal distribution ecosystem and ensures a wonderful end-user experience.
Title: Litigation – Senior Manager Legal(Contract)
Experience: 5 – 8 years
- To set up a strong, proactive, and effective litigation prevention and resolution function. Responsible for litigation management for the organisation.
- Drafting of legal notices, reply to legal notices, drafting of court related documents such as written statements, plaints etc.
- Experience in handling, labour disputes, recovery or commercial suits, consumer matters, arbitration matters, private complaints, negotiable instruments act etc.
- Strong exposure to litigation and court procedures. On ground experience of appearing and arguing cases in courts preferred.
- Experience in handling / dealing law enforcement agencies
- 6Legal support in case of detention/police custody/ filing FIR/others of employees on the ground (feet on street across the country) – ability to advise on legal strategy and action for on ground support for timely legal resolution.
- Develop a training program and preventive strategy in order to resolve disputes before it turns into an FIR, police complaint or a litigation/case.
- Empanelment of the right set of law firms with PAN India presence for litigation, notice and complaint handling.
- Support to the HR department to handle employee related disputes/claims.
- Provide expert & strategic legal advice on various aspects of business to management with litigation prevention, effective resolution of disputes.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate litigation risk.
To apply for this Job : Click Here