upGrad Jeet aims to ensure the win (“Jeet”) of every learner. Winners need to sweat it out every day to win and the course is exactly designed to make every aspirant become an active learner. With daily and weekly goal settings, notification-based study reminders, one-to-one mentorship, 24/7 doubt solving, revision modules, personalization all driven by technology, upGrad Jeet stands for participative learning. We have the best faculties to teach and make the students solve thousands of questions while you learn from basic concepts to mix, and complex ones to ultimately solve questions at the actual exam level and beyond. The learning methodology is like a guided tour where each and every learner is supported according to their level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various laws
- Handles the promotion, formation, and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns, and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- Coordinate the board/general meetings and follow-up actions thereof
- Preparing Board minutes, general meeting minutes and execution of the same
- Research on various corporate actions under the Companies Act, 2013
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers
- Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and end-to-end management of standard company contracts with vendors, clients, etc.
- Takes proper action to close out the contract in accordance with applicable procedures at the conclusion of all activity
- Timely follow-up with Vendors/customers, Consultants and providing the appropriate information as and when needed Experience/Qualifications/Skills
Experience: 2-4 Yrs
Education and Requirement
- CS (Law graduate – preferred)
- Company Secretary with minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Law Graduate – preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High level energy and Patience, Timely response and Quick Learner
- Good negotiation skills on the contractual terms
- Should be able to work independently
- Dependability – Ensures that all details of the contracts are compliant
To apply for this Job : Click Here