PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Main purpose of this role is to provide complete legal support to business in India Region. The role encompasses legal support to plants, driving compliance, supporting the HR, Agro, global procurement, supply chain and sales marketing functions, drafting of agreements, handling civil and criminal litigation.
- To provide legal support to the sales function in terms of distributor and CFA appointments and terminations, criminal complaints, recovery matters etc.
- To provide legal support to plants to ensure statutory compliance and timely advise for ensuring uninterrupted operations
- To provide legal support to business in timely execution of transaction agreements keeping in view protection of business interest and assets.
- To handle litigation – both civil and criminal.
- To keep abreast with the legal and regulatory regime affecting the business and updating stakeholders in a timely manner
- Degree in Law
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of food and consumer laws
- Good knowledge of Environmental laws, Factories Act, Labour Laws
- Good drafting skills.
- Good litigation knowledge and skills
- Excellent network both with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this Job : Click Here