IPE Global Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary development sector consulting firm offering a range of integrated, innovative and high-quality services across several sectors and practices. We offer end-to-end consulting and project implementation services in the areas of Public Health, Nutrition, WASH, Education and Skill Development, Social and Economic Empowerment, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Private Sector Development, among others.
Over the last 21 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented over 900 projects in more than 100 countries. The group is headquartered in New Delhi, India with seven international offices in the United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia, Myanmar, Philippines, Bangladesh and Nepal. We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth. We strive to create enabling environment for path-breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development.
IPE Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. The organization has a multi-disciplinary team of 1100+ professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with programme stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues.
Procurement and Contract Management
- Direct ownership of the key and critical Procurement operations, including the execution of RFx processes, contracts processes, diligence, supplier management, Procurement’s help desk and overall Procurement process and system enhancements;
- To act as a legal advisor in the contract and procurement, RFx to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the organization;
- Prepare solicitations and managing the contracting process in accordance with organizational and donor guidelines and in a timely fashion;
- Draft, review, approve and manage sub-contracts being issued under different projects;
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans;
- Support the Business case to deliver a P2P strategy partnering with Finance cultivating an environment where continuous improvement drives efficiency and maximizes ROI;
- Lead and execute day to day operations within the PACs Division including customer-focused SLA management, team management, and talent management;
- Ensure the ongoing compliance and development of policies, processes and procedures, including maintaining up to date Standard Operating Procedures and supporting records;
- Ensuring internal resources levels are appropriate to meet quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of work associated with assigned responsibilities;
- Coordinate with project staff responsible for procurement on a regular basis and review the procurement process/contracts prepared by the project staff before they are approved;
- Participate in the evaluation process as a team member for key procurements (at Corporate & Project level);
- Participate in the procurement function to provide complete integrity and transparency in the way vendor lists are maintained, enquiries sent, and orders placed so that the best value is obtained;
- As per need, negotiate with preferred vendors for the procurements;
- Perform periodic review/audit of the procurement files and records maintained under different projects;
- Process contract closure, extension or renewal as per the need of the projects.
- Lead Pre and Post-award Due Diligence of various contracts and awards by the organization keeping in view the organizational and donor regulations and total compliance on the Due Diligence processes and documentation;
- Participate in the mentoring/training of the project staff involved in procurement on processes and record keeping;
- Provide training support to the business and projects on the PACs function.
- Participate in seminars/webinars/conferences, etc. for capacity building.
- Guide the team members in improving their functional skills and help with their growth.
- Work closely with senior management and HR in carving out growth trajectory and plans for the team.
- Participate in preparation of annual Procurement Plans and work with the Project managers for regular review and updating the same;
- Ensure that donor restriction are strictly adhered to;
- Ensure the legality of corporate contracts and their proper commissioning;
- Ensure that the company and projects’ budgets are strictly adhered to.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Legal, Supply Chain, Engineering (or other related degree programs), MBA/ LLM Preferred.
- Candidates possessing educational qualifications in the area of law will be given preference.
- 8-10+ years of experience in sourcing, procurement operations, procurement consulting, or business systems, bid management;
- 5-6 years of experience in people management role having demonstrated ability to lead a large team including career management;
- Knowledge of and ability to apply procurement legislation, contract law and commercial law more broadly;
- Knowledge of and ability to apply contract/commercial & procurement-related law.
- Relevant experience, preferably in a management consulting /NGO setup;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of strategic sourcing processes, organization, and technologies required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant IT systems including ERP, Spend Analysis, Purchase-to-pay tools and Contract Management. (e.g. Oracle);
- Strong Excel and database manipulation skills, financial and statistical analysis skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
To apply for this Job : Click Here