Established in September 2021, The Good Glamm Group is a digital-first house of brands that brings together innovative and fast-growing beauty and personal care brands. It is founded by Darpan Sanghvi and co-founded by Priyanka Gill and Naiyya Saggi.
- To oversee the legal aspects of business carried out of the Organisation.
- Structure, negotiate, review drafts, negotiate, execute various agreements, MOU, Distribution and Agency Agreements, Lease Agreement, Manufacturing Agreement, NDA’s, other commercial agreements and contracts to make sure that they are compliant and aligned with the interests of the Company.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties to finalise agreements and assist business decisions.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing legal issues of the Organisation including risk management
- Collaborate with business leaders and other support functions, HR, Finance, Admin etc and advise on legal risks, business strategies and related matters.
- General observance of laws in all functions of the Company.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and norms governing Intellectual Property related aspects, contract act, Information Technology Act.
- Assist and advise the various teams and senior management with respect to contractual rights and obligations, intellectual property rights and dispute resolution.
- Consultation and coordination with the external advocates and counsel of the Company.
- LLB from reputed Law School, CS degree will be an added advantage
- 8+ years in large corporate majorly in manufacturing business ( Cosmetics/ Pharma/ FMCG) having exposure to e-commerce.
- Experience in handling teams.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in managing external counsels
- Excellent business & legal judgment. Superior ability to assess risk and determine priorities based on that risk assessment as well as the needs of the business
- Proven ability to quickly understand & learn new skill sets and new areas of practice.
To apply for this Job : Click Here