QuisLex is an award-winning alternative legal services provider that specializes in managed document review, contract management, compliance services, legal spend management, and legal operations consulting. Our full-time highly trained attorneys, process experts, legal technologists, statisticians and linguists work closely with our clients to reduce cost, mitigate risk and maximize efficiency. QuisLex is regularly acknowledged as a leader in the legal services industry, and is proud to be recognized by the ACC as an ACC Value Champion, Chambers and Partners as a Band 1 Legal Process Outsourcing Provider, New York Law Journal as a Top Managed Document Review Services Provider, and the IACCM as its Outstanding Service Provider for contract management solutions. QuisLex is nationally certified by the New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Job Title: Project Manager or Leadership – Contracts
Manages multiple projects related to contract summarization, contract management, legal research, drafting etc., involving extensive client interaction. Able to lead and coach teams of Lawyers. Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations. The candidate will be required to fulfill a combination of one or more of the job responsibilities given below depending upon the nature of the project that is assigned to him/her.
Manage a team of contract professionals assisting client teams across the globe with contract summarization, contract management, drafting and negotiation support on different types of contracts. Responsible for overall delivery including schedules and quality. The candidate will be required to fulfill a combination of one or more of the job responsibilities given below depending upon the nature of the project that is assigned to him/her.
Following are the job responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Prepare and implement Project Management plan
- Ability to work on Projects along with the team and deliver output at the expected level
- Plans for contingencies and takes timely action
- Gives timely updates/ project status reports and takes stock of the work assigned.
- Review work product of team members
- Quality planning & practice
- Ensures Quality of team output complies with the requirements specified
- Ability to coach the team members to improve work quality.
- Comply to the information security management system including client specific requirements
- Client interaction
- Support in the preparation of proposals
- Requirement gathering
- Single point of contact for regular interaction, Client queries, first level escalation and issue resolution
- Collation of client feedback on deliverables
- Ability to analyze and improve project performance based on client feedback
- Conduct Pilot projects
- Travel to Client site in case required
- Team Leadership
- Empowers team members towards team accomplishments
- Gives credit publicly, resolves conflicts and interpersonal issues swiftly, and values continuous development of people
- Leads by example
- Sets clear goals and gives timely feedback to team members
- Contract Management
- Provide legal support to clients legal and business teams around the world e.g. provide mark-up of various contract types including revenue and procurement agreements, RFP support, M&A due diligence, compliance and risk management etc.
- Work directly with the business and legal teams including drafting, negotiation and execution of various contracts
- Work with Client teams to create and manage end to end contracting workflows including ability to work with contract management systems
- Work on multiple transactions and ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Contract review and analysis to summarize or abstract relevant details as per client requirements
- Provide training to teams to enable completion of various tasks as per client guidelines and priorities
- Supervise and manage team performance and proactively provide guidance/feedback as needed
- Ability to analyze and report business and legal data to Client/Management
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to work with diverse client and internal teams across time zones
- Qualification: LLB/LLM from India or abroad
- Experience: 7+ years of overall relevant experience. Minimum of 2-4 years for PM and 4-6 years for SPM, of corporate or transactional experience in reputed Law Firm or Legal Department of a Corporation
a. Legal Knowledge: In-depth understanding of legal fundamentals and latest developments in the legal arena. Ability to resolve team queries and impart knowledge to others in the team.
b. Analytical Skills: Independently solves complex problems
c. Decision making: Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
d. Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work as per the requirement specified.
e. Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive team spirit, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
f. Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation. Ability to communicate up and down/across departments should coordinate
g. Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
h. Proficiency with MS Office
i. Project Management: project planning and execution (drawing up plans, monitoring progress, implementing planned activities, conducting trainings, handling multiple priorities etc)
j. People Management: Handling teams of various levels, conflict resolution, conduct reviews and provide feedbacks for improvement etc
k. Process Management: ensure internal and client process compliance
l. Reporting: Ability to manage and report on various metrics for internal and client purposes
To apply for this Job : Click Here