IILM is one of the leading business schools in India dedicated to creating visionary leaders and entrepreneurs. Established in 1993, our campuses are located at Lodhi Road – New Delhi, Gurugram, and Greater Noida. In 2018, our Gurugram campus was granted University status. Today, our areas of excellence range from Management and Engineering to Social Sciences, Liberal Arts and Design to Technology and Law.
- Providing advice on legal matters.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Reviewing and creating contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Negotiating in-house and outside contracts
- Applying knowledge of employment laws to resolve conflicts and ensure compliance
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Reviewing legal material
- Bachelors degree in law.
- Experience in the law field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
To apply for this Job : Click Here