Recognized by Silicon India Magazine among Top 10 Non-tech HR Service Providers in India and by The Leaders Globe Magazine as India’s top 10 Innovative HR Management companies, Adler Talent Solutions is a boutique HR service provider specializing in recruitments, contract staffing and HR advisory services. Inspired by the agility of Eagle, Adler assists global conglomerates in finding the right talent, developing HR Strategy for high end start ups or companies looking forward to grow and taking care of routine HR operations. What makes us different is our core focus on nurturing talent, employing technology for better operations, fostering a relationship of trust and a highly-committed team that is passionate about human resource domain.
- Management of the legal affairs and legal risks.
- Helping business lines and functions structure transactions, products, contracts, set up procedures along best practices, negotiate arrangements and legal terms with third parties, resolve legal problems, and propose and advise on solutions that help the business lines complete their transactions/resolve issues within the company s operational/legal framework.
- Build a good, sound, responsive and efficient legal team, instil discipline and internal control, set up proper filing systems, procedures back – up systems.
- Manage litigation (both Civil Criminal matters), Arbitration, Mediation, NCLT, Rent Matters, Cheque Dishonor, Criminal Complaints and other disputes.
- Manage proceedings for return of property seized by the Police from the Accused, pursuant to the complaint filed against the Accused.
- To handle issues pertaining to Trademarks.
- To render Legal Advice on various Business Agreements / Projects
- Strategizing driving to maximize recovery value
- Communication with Government and Regulators, Authorities, etc.
- Advisory services for and equity and image building
To apply for this Job : Click Here