Lawmetrik is an Alternative Legal Solutions company that delivers end-to-end integrated solutions from recruitment to secondments to Managed Legal Services to Consulting Solutions. Our solutions are designed to positively impact client’s financial performance and risk management through improvement in key performance metrics and process re-engineering for in-house legal departments and law firms. We improve key operational and financial metrics in legal performance areas such as contracting, employment law, compliance, IPR, dispute resolution.
Job location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment type: Six months contract
Job Description: The role is a senior one reporting to the General Counsel and has the following responsibilities.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial client contracts, master service agreements/documentation.
- Identifying contractual, commercial and operational risks and liability exposure in contracts and negotiating them to mitigate such risks and exposure.
- Working with internal and external clients to structure, prepare, review, negotiate and finalize contracts, letters of intent, commercial proposals, etc.
- Providing legal support for ongoing contract management related activities.
- Participate in discussions with internal and external stakeholders, external counsels and advisors during the entire contracting process.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders such as representatives and external counsel of the and Professionals (including Legal).
- Maintaining and periodically updating MIS trackers.
- Keeping track of legal expenses and coordinate with the General Counsel on provisioning.
- Other legal matters assigned from time to time.
- Ideal Candidate Profile: Only those candidates who meet at least the Essential Criteria may apply
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) with a PQE of 6-8 years.
- Experience in a law firm/fintech.
- Experience in General Corporate, Commercial Contracting drafting, review and end-to-end contract negotiation.
- Hands on experience in laws related to digital payments, intellectual property, financial services and fintech business.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Expert-level legal drafting skills.
- Strong legal research and analytical skills.
- Passion to analyse legal aspects of new products related to fintech space.
- Ability to provide timely support as a team member on a wide array of regulatory projects.
- Willingness to identify and take up new tasks and be a team player.
- Independent, result oriented, self-motivated candidate with ability to work in fast paced environment
- Punctual, transparent, responsible and able to take end-to-end accountability for their matters.
- Fluency in MS Office and related tools.
- Working knowledge in other areas of law e.g. Employment law, IPR, licensing, etc.
- Working knowledge of other key legal concepts and principles relevant to business transactions.
To apply for this Job : Click Here