A better life is for everyone. And ZestMoney helps make it accessible for millions to upgrade, to enhance, to rise, while keeping it affordable. Buying with Zest gives you the freedom to shop right now and repay in either 30 days, or 3 or 4 months. You get to pick what works best for you.
About The Role
- Should have sufficient experience in handling equity and debt raises, direct assignments, securitization transactions, including structuring, drafting, review and negotiation of end to end legal documentation;
- General corporate advisory and ability to review and negotiate general contracts, non disclosure agreements, service agreements, SAAS contracts, vendor contracts, merchant agreements, lender agreements;
- Should be able to work closely with internal teams to advise on upcoming products and suggest process/ product improvements from a legal and compliance perspective;
- Assisting the business teams on new product offerings and ability to draft documentation from scratch to support new products/ structures;
- Handling employment contracts, regulatory advice on employment and intellectual property related issues;
- Keep track of legal updates, analyse and ensure internal compliance;
- Develop a great working relationship with law firms and advocates and liaison with them wherever necessary;
- Handling of customer service escalations, disputes and litigation wherever necessary;
- Must generally be able to explore and take up additional responsibilities to support the legal function.
- Must have 5-7 years of relevant experience in law firms, in-house positions with Banks/ NBFCs/ Funds.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in law.
- Must be self motivated and be able to take on and operate independently on various projects of different types and scale
- Must be enthusiastic and enjoy the hustle of a start-up
- Must be able to collaborate with the team across different jurisdictions and travel occasionally
To apply for this Job : Click Here