Zolostays, India’s Largest Coliving Platform is looking to hire a Senior Manager Legal for their Bangalore Office.
– We are looking for a Dynamic Legal professional who will work with our Legal Team create an impact around the process of work. The Senior Manager, Legal will collaborate with business leaders, the broader legal function and specialized practice groups, corporate business functions and outside counsel to manage all transactions and provide strategic guidance on day to day matters.
The role of the Senior Manager-Legal would encompass the following:
– Provide and assist in various legal support including vetting agreements and other documents, handling other corporate legal matters such as Service Agreements, assisting business negotiations, leading legal negotiations and coordinating city business heads with on all legal matters;
– Assist in legal advice to the regional business team on day to day basis, other departments; abreast of current on legal and regulatory matters related to Co-living spaces; monitoring all legal/ statutory approvals, permits, and licenses in all the branches of Zolo;
– Alignment with Head Legal on major legal matters and coordinate on the management of the legal function within the team in an effective way;
– Review all ongoing legal matters, disputes, litigation; interpret legal notices and information and provide advice and liaise with external counsel as may be required.
– Assisting the Head Legal in legal functions including drafting leases and service agreements for pan India.
– Set internal governance policies and identify risks and provide proactive solutions to mitigate risks in operation.
– Demonstrable experience in handling matters relating to corporate-commercial laws/issues viz Property due diligence, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Registration Act, Stamp Act,
– Information Technology Act, Indian Contract Act, the Electricity Act, Companies Act, Municipal Corporation bylaws, etc.
– Contract Management, contractual compliance monitoring, and management, maintaining MIS
– Qualification: B.A.LL.B. degree from a reputable institution.
– 6+ years of experience preferably from Service Sector industry or who has worked with a law firm (at least tier 2 ).
– Maintains the highest degree of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
– Possesses a good understanding of corporate, real estate, Co-living spaces, privacy and data protection laws.
– Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered favourably.
– Significant experience and demonstrated expertise across multiple legal practice areas, coupled with a strong understanding of the India legal landscape
– Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills combined with the ability to influence key stakeholders
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Changing the face of Coliving, Zolo is the new way to connect with like-minded people under the same roof. Live with people who share your ideology, values, and interests.