TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
What You’ll Bring
- To handle end-to-end Litigation matters for the Company with respect to Suits filed by and/ or against the Company in various forums.
- To work alongwith the GC to develop litigation strategies for the Company such that risks that the Company is exposed to are minimized.
- Analysis of legal notices and ensuring timely and appropriate responses thereto.
- Attend to and draft suitable responses to various complaints / suits filed in various forums/courts
- Follow up with lawyers regarding court cases to ensure timely filing of reply therein and expeditious closure;
- Keep track of lawyer engagements; settlement of their fee bills etc.
- Build a strong working relationships with empanelled lawyers;
- Build a strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Drafting legal correspondence, collating information and responding to legal issues related to government bodies, vendors, customers and employees
- Ensuring compliance by TU CIBIL with the directions of the RBI, the CICR Act and all other legislations/guidelines/statutory directions governing it;
- Continuously scanning TU CIBIL environment for any unforeseen / unintended lapses and informing to immediate senior
- Ensure that all litigation matters are duly updated in the Litigation Systems such that adequate and appropriate representation is provided for each suit.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the immediate senior and/or HOD.
Impact You’ll Make
- Graduate in law from a reputed Institute.
- 7-9 years of post qualification experience with a reputed medium / large company/bank or in a law firm with specific experience in dealing with all types of litigation matters;
- Ability to analyse legal risks and identify mitigants;
- Superior drafting skills.
- Should have in-depth experience in handling litigations
- Good command over English and deep understanding of various Acts & Rules
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to understand issues from business perspective and to balance them with legal requirements
- Should have thorough understanding of various statutes and regulatory framework both on legal and compliance related matters
- Highly ethical, fair, proactive, self-motivated and solution oriented person
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels
- Adept to work in changing environment
- Dynamic and have experience in handling large teams
- Should be willing to travel for court matters on short notice.
To apply for this Job : Click Here