Avataar is a 3D AI company that helps large enterprise customers create immersive and interactive shopping experiences for their end consumers. Avataar’s vision is to bridge the gap between offline-online experiences by replacing the current 2D visuals with life-size and hyper-realistic 3D XR/AR experiences.
What you will do:
- Working closely with inter Departmental teams for the execution and closure of various agreements.
- Manage the entire statutory records and secretarial compliance of the company. Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that has to be applied in the organization
- Filing/ Managing of annual/quarterly returns and forms as required by the Company Law
- Responsible for all ROC work and regulatory compliance, maintaining statutory registers, minutes of he meeting of Board, members, committee etc. including filing of forms.
- Following time bounded compliance of companies act and other related laws like Companies Act (MCA), RBI, FEMA etc.
- Liaison with all legal and government authorities in order to help the company resolve matters.
- Compliance under the provision of labour laws – PF, ESIC, PT, Shops & Establishment Act, etc
- Investment and allotment of securities
- Handling of Statutory authorities, statutory auditors, internal auditor and secretarial auditor.
- Compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 & compliance related to Foreign Direct Investment
- Maintaining of MIS of Legal department
- Assisting with company’s intellectual property, patents, copy rights portfolio protection
- Drafting and replying to legal notices received by the Company.
- Managing Investor Relations
- Knowledge of Accounting and Assisting in Bookkeeping will be an added advantage.
What we expect :
- Experience: 4 -7 years
- Education qualification: L.L.B + C.S
- Candidate should be a member of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion are also required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel and work evening hours at times as needed.
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property protection is highly appreciated.
- US & UK corporate knowledge or practice is welcomed too
To apply for this Job : Click Here