A regulatory, business, technology and legal consulting practice offering a wide range of services for multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral economic activities An organization composed of industry experts, senior scientists, business leaders, and technology savants Providing personalized services to entities of all sizes – from large conglomerates to medium, small and micro enterprises Technologically advanced, employing futuristic domains for development projects across the public and private sector Maximizing the potential and utility of mechanical, electronic and wireless technologies Prioritizing indigenous research, development, and manufacturing Supporting our clients’ ventures by facilitating associations with industry bodies and regulatory authorities Up to date on military requirements, international as well as domestic market needs, and consumer demand
Senior/ Principal Legal Associate – Corporate Practice
Number of Positions: General Corporate Practice: 1
General Corporate Practice [CP]- Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide services pertaining to drafting, negotiation and review of agreements and other Legal Documents, including but not limited to Term Sheets, MOU, Share Purchase Agreement, Transfer of Business Agreements, Trade Agreements etc.
- To provide Incorporation Services such as drafting of Shareholder Agreements, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association.
- To facilitate and support the Company Secretary in filing documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Facilitate in preparation of documents, petitions as well as research in all kinds of corporate matters including NCLT, NCLAT, IBC proceedings.
- Strategizing and assisting in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- To assist clients in securing Project Finance, including through means of Joint Ventures or Equity-sharing.
- To assist in the optimisation of share allocation.
- To safeguard promoter interests and minimise claims by other shareholders.
- Provide research, due diligence and information services
- Support the incubation of startups as well as positioning established Firms to get the benefits of relevant regulatory schemes and best corporate practice.
- To assist global & Indian collaborations, JVs, Consortiums and partnerships
- To find the right investor mix and funding sources and foster local and global collaborations and partnerships
- A law degree (LLB or integrated five year course) from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
- Holistic and multi-dimensional capacity to understand Indian and international laws
- Good command in drafting and researching
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of at least 10 years
Internal Department: Regulatory, Corporate and Legal Practice
Job Type – Permanent job with an initial probation period of 3 months.
Location – 8, Kautilya Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri,New Delhi
CTC– As per industry standards.
Office Timings – Office timings are 9:30 A.M to 6:30 P.M, Monday – Saturday
To apply for this Job : Click Here