A regulatory, business, technology and legal consulting practice offering a wide range of services for multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral economic activities An organization composed of industry experts, senior scientists, business leaders, and technology savants Providing personalized services to entities of all sizes – from large conglomerates to medium, small and micro enterprises Technologically advanced, employing futuristic domains for development projects across the public and private sector Maximizing the potential and utility of mechanical, electronic and wireless technologies Prioritizing indigenous research, development, and manufacturing Supporting our clients’ ventures by facilitating associations with industry bodies and regulatory authorities Up to date on military requirements, international as well as domestic market needs, and consumer demand
Litigation Practice [LP] – Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing, pursuing and managing all litigation cases including civil and criminal cases,defamation suits, NCLT, NCLAT, IBC, DRT proceedings etc in all stages including pre-litigation, enforcement or settlement.
- Prepare and draft legal petitions including but not limited to Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petitions, PIL petitions etc.
- Making Supreme Court / High Court / other courts / tribunal appearances on behalf of various public and private entities
- To file interlocutory applications, appeals, find grounds for appeal, draft documents pertaining to it and appear before the appellate court
- Consult with and advice clients and do pre-trial strategizing to initiate a proceeding or examine the possibility of legal action
- Assist clients in filing complaints with consumer disputes redressal forum, RERA, DRT, DRATs, etc
- Prepare, draft and review legal documents including but not limited to wills, partition deeds, lease agreements, sub-contracting agreements, escrow agreements, employment agreements, arbitration agreements etc.
- To provide consulting in matters pertaining to enforcement and investigation wings such as Central Bureau of Investigation, Enforcement Directorate, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Securities & Exchange Board of India etc.
- A law degree (LLB or integrated five year course) from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
- The candidate should be enrolled as an Advocate
- Exceptional skills for curating arguments
- Well-equipped with court craft and management
- Good understanding of the courts, their working and the procedure
- Good command in drafting and researching
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of at least 10 years
To apply for this Job : Click Here