Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
- You will perform end to end contract preparation and execution processes for assigned portfolio of transactions, beginning with receipt of requests for contract generation through contract signature
- Receive contract requests and conduct triage to ensure adherence to established business policies, processes and procedures
- Review, draft and negotiate routine vendor and commercial contracts including confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, software license agreements and related support service agreements, consulting services agreements, and other agreements routinely used in financial and information technology service sectors
- Ensure that all agreements are prepared, revised and executed in consultation with the business unit client and other subject matter experts, and in accordance with approved policies and playbooks
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Provide superior customer service according to the GBSC standards in terms of quality, response time, resolution time and adhering to Service Level Objectives
All About You
- LLB degree, combined with relevant experience required.
- Solid legal and business acumen, sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on collaborating with key legal and business stakeholders to negotiate and confirm legal and business contract terms
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to recognize when to escalate and when to exercise independent judgement and discretion in reviewing/ negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused service orientation
- Knowledge of European, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin or Caribbean legal systems and business practices a plus
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
To apply for this Job : Click Here