Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125,000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Responsible to manage Contract management systems which includes CDAs, Consultancy Agreements, Vendor Agreement, MSA and other contracts of similar complexity level in direct contact with the business clients and with Global Legal.
- Supports other Legal projects such as Legal research, Due-diligence, pre litigation support, document review, etc.
- Support Compliance and Operational related activities involving compliance risk analysis, compliance audit readiness, Compliance monitoring and reporting and working on internal tool maintained by Novartis to enable the compliance operations.
- Supports Legal functions and provide value to business, drive predictability through legal reporting and analysis, invoice and payment support, Vendor Management/verification.
- Responsible to support the team to handle business clients and contacts (at global and local levels) with limited supervision by Team Lead/Manager.
- Aligns with support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follow and tracks key result and landmarks for assigned projects and maintains records for all assigned projects, supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes and drive design and enhancement of existing services / deliverables.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What You’ll bring to the role:
- Education: Law Degree LLB /LLM.
- Experience/Skills: 3 to 5 years of overall work experience.
- Proficiency in contract management, redlining, drafting, due diligence and negotiation skills.
- Strong teammate who is dynamic and result oriented.
- Strong legal proficiency with focus on contracts. Strong Business focus and customer centric approach.
- Strong and proactive and proven ability to provide legal acumen/ judgement to enhance decision making.
- Good project management skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively.
To apply for this Job : Click Here